According to article 13.1 and 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), I inform that:
- The personal data administrator (ADO) is:
Rzecznicy Patentowych “INVENT” Sp. z o.o.
with registered office: 43-100 Tychy, ul. Gen. Ch. De Gaulle 8, Poland
- ADO contact details: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; +48 32 219 29 15
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of achieving the goal indicated in point 4. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to achieve the purpose indicated in point 4.
- Your personal data will be processed to the extent necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party or processed to the extent necessary to take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 point b. GDPR.
- The recipient of your personal data may be offices, courts and parties to court / administrative proceedings related to the implementation of the matters entrusted by you.
- The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the contract. In addition, after the termination of the contract, personal data will be stored due to the obligations arising from accounting and tax regulations, for their duration, and for reasons of legal security, until the time limit for any claims.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to oppose, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to file a complaint with GIODO, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016.